Find the Serenity Your Loved One Deserves
We value your loved ones’ independence, and we work hard to ensure they live their lives with dignity. However, certain medical conditions, like dementia and Alzheimer’s, can make it difficult for your loved one to live on their own. In some cases, it can even be dangerous.
By accepting your loved one into our community, we’re ensuring they’re getting the best care possible while also living a life with supported independence. With our Memory Care lifestyle, you can rest assured your loved one is in respectful and responsible hands.
Please, schedule a tour with us today and see the opportunities Urbana Place provides.
We’ll Handle the Hard Work So Your Loved One Doesn’t Have To
Our memory care lifestyle is designed to address each of your loved one’s needs with a sense of care, urgency, and respect. By offering 24-hour support and person-centered care, your loved one will be able to enjoy their life in tranquility and comfort.
Before joining our community, we recommend meeting with our registered nurse to help identify the level of care your loved one might need. Some of the common assistance services we provide include:
- Medication delivery and management
Our Enriching Connections program is our way of ensuring that our Memory Care staff is ready to provide all the services your loved one needs to live a full and exciting life. Enriching Connections was developed to train our team members in serving our residents living with memory or cognitive dysfunctions.
This program is based on 7 foundational elements, including:
- Relationships & Community: Everyone is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to providing person-centered care.
- Certification & Training for Staff: All management and memory care staff members are certified through the Alzheimer’s Association and have completed additional, comprehensive training.
- Services: Families and nursing staff work together to help create plans that promote individual preferences, independence, and dignity.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: We promote and maintain the best quality of life for our residents through our Inspire Wellness for Life program.
- Environment: Our team is dedicated to making continual improvements so every Tealwood community is a dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We always strive for high-quality care.
- Memory or cognitive impairments are making living alone difficult.
- Your loved one has health risks they can’t manage on their own.
- Your loved one’s needs are surpassing you or their primary caregiver’s abilities.
- Your loved one is forgetting about work responsibilities, family commitments, and themselves.
- Your loved one’s quality of life would genuinely improve in our Memory Care program.
Quality Service & Care
All our Memory Care residents are free to enjoy our range of services, including:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Regular housekeeping
- Wellness activities
- Mobility assistance
- And more
Apartments Designed to Meet Your Needs
Our apartments are designed to meet your loved one’s exact needs and help promote independence and safety. Some of our apartment amenities include:
- Non-slip floors
- Heat lamps
- All utilities, except for phone
- Subtle design features to support independence, safety, and wayfinding
- And more
Why Choose Us?
At Urbana Place, there’s never a dull moment. We regularly update and change our programming to ensure our residents always have the opportunity to do something new and exciting.
Have complete control over your care. No matter the circumstances, we provide you with everything you need to live a full and enriching life. Choose from elegant lifestyle options, and rest assured knowing that our caring staff is here to serve you.
At Urbana Place, there’s never a dull moment. We regularly update and change our programming to ensure our residents always have the opportunity to do something new and exciting.Learn More
Have complete control over your care. No matter the circumstances, we provide you with everything you need to live a full and enriching life. Choose from elegant lifestyle options, and rest assured knowing that our caring staff is here to serve you.Learn More
One of the most important aspects of quality senior living is ensuring that our staff is committed to the role of caregiving. We take the time to select our team so that our residents are always provided the best care possible.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Where to Find Us
We’d love to show you around our community and show you just what makes us so special. We are located off of Highway 610 and Zane in Brooklyn Park. Nestled behind Prairie care, and across Zane from Hy-Vee.
Our Address5601 94th Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443